- FACE is the European Federation for Hunting and Conservation.
- Established in 1977, it represents the interests of Europe’s 7 million hunters as an international non-profit-making nongovernmental organisation.
- FACE is made up of its Members, which are the national hunters’ associations from 36 European countries.
- FACE is supported by 7 Associate Members and is based in Brussels.
- FACE upholds the principle of sustainable use and has been a member of the International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) since 1987.
- FACE works with its partners on a range of hunting-related matters from international conservation agreements to local implementation issues with the aim of sustaining hunting across Europe.
Recruitment OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- The FACE Secretariat is looking for an Office Administrator to assist with the smooth running of the Federation.
- The post-holder will be responsible for the delivery of office services, member services, and personal assistance to the Secretary General.
- He/She will report directly to the Secretary General.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Office services
- Ensuring proper administrative management, including records management for insurance, audit and legal purposes
- Carry out office facilities assistance, in-house meeting organisation, and stocking/supplies services
- Ensure compliance with office procedures, legalities, safety, maintenance as well as correct and timely submission of forms
- Carry out receptionist duties/clerical services
- Member services
- Act as staff liaison to FACE Members
- Distribution of official FACE communication to Members
- Data collection from Members and analysis of replies
- Administration of the Members database (contact list and distribution lists)
- Organisation of FACE Governance meetings (Logistics, Programme, Agenda, Meeting packets)
- Support in organising the meetings within the FACE Regions or the FACE Membership
- Work with the Secretary General to increase value and benefits of FACE membership
- Personal assistance to the Secretary General
- Support the administration of the Secretary General in terms of travel and logistics, bureaucracy
- Ad hoc research and data compilation
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Administration qualification or equivalent
- French native speaker, fluent in English (and happy to work in a multi-cultural working environment)
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time management
- Friendly nature
- Relevant professional experience
- Terms: Permanent contract (CDI)
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Stating date: as soon as possible
- Applications should be submitted in English and include a CV and cover letter.
- Please send applications by email to email@example.com by Friday, 28 February 2020, including in the subject line: FACE Office Administrator, First name, Last name.
- Please note that only candidates selected for further consideration or interview will be contacted.