With 2.3 million page views and 783.986 unique visitors per month, EURACTIV is a leading online media on EU affairs. The group gathers approximately 100 people around Brussels and its network of national affiliates. It has four main sources of income: sponsorship, communication package memberships, advertising and public contracts.+
EURACTIV is looking for an experienced news editor for online editing and publishing news stories dealing with EU policies and politics during the busy morning hours (part-time, cca 22-25 hours a week).
- -5+ years of experience in journalism, including at least one as copy/sub-editor;
- good knowledge of EU policies, legislation, institutions;
- native level of written and spoken English, any other EU language is an asset;
- readiness to work in a dynamic international team in our busy newsroom (currently virtual);
- ability to multi-task and deliver on time-critical assignments;
- ability to work with different teams across borders, as part of EURACTIV’s network;
- commitment to factual and linguistic accuracy, details.
Start date: January/February
Before you apply, read the latest news about EU policies on EURACTIV.COM.
Employers want to know how you found their job advert so please state that you found this position advertised on the EURACTIV JobSite.