Technopolis Group (http://www.technopolis-group.com/) is seeking for a dynamic and experienced full-time Office and Project Assistant to join our Brussels office.
The new colleague will provide organisational and administrative support to our team.
You will be responsible for diverse functions that include – but are not limited – to the following:
- Organise and manage all administrative aspects related to project and proposals, projects monitoring, etc (gathering of documents, hard copies, mailing, follow ups, but also drafting of contracts);
- Projects management support;
- Support in the accountings;
- Answer phone calls;
- Perform all tasks related to the processing of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders;
- Maintain the office equipment in good conditions;
- Deal with the external suppliers and building manager;
- Coordinate and prepare all meetings, internally and externally;
- Make all travel arrangements;
- Maintain a filing system;
- Proven work experience as a project assistant, preferably in a Consulting environment or in the EU-institutions;
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability;
- Proficiency in Office 365 and Excel;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a dynamic team;
- Flexibility and initiative to respond to changing projects and priorities;
- Good communication skills,
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in tenders preparation will be considered as strong asset
Please send us your motivation letter and a CV to Julie.email@example.com no later than 01 June 2020.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Before you apply, read the latest news about EU policies on EURACTIV.COM.
Employers want to know how you found their job advert so please state that you found this position advertised on the EURACTIV JobSite.