- Assisting the Executive Secretary in their work ;
- Coordinating projects, schedules/countdowns, resources (both online and offline), technical equipment and information;
- Collaborate with the organising committees to develop the projects (both online and offline);
- Identifying project objectives and ensure that they are met;
- Manage and update EACS’ website, social media, databases, and mailing lists;
- Contribute to preparing, managing and promoting different kind of events: onsite conferences, workshops, webinars and online meetings.
- Coordinate the project activities, resources, equipment and information;
- Liaise with the parties involved in the project, answer questions and concerns, prepare presentations, and enter project data;
- Make certain that all contacts-communication are maintained and answered through different communication channels;
- Support in the development of concrete, detailed plans for a project (both online and offline), including the schedule, budget, duties, and set a timeline;
- Monitor each project to ensure that they remain on track, meet deadlines, within budget, and developed according to plan;
- Gather and document comprehensive project documentation plans and reports with the Executive Secretary;
- Develop an external communication plan including newsletter, social media posts, infographics, interviews (written and video) and other type of campaigns;
- Be responsibile for maintaining, expanding, and scaling EACS wesite (including the visual identity);
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies/ virtual events platforms and apply them into EACS projects.
- Proven work experience in project management and communications in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, other languages are a plus;
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Ability to be flexible, to work under pressure with tight deadlines and adaptable in a variety of situations (both online and offline);
- At ease working with people from diverse background and very good intrapersonal skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, project management tools and virtual events platforms (such as Zoom, Webex….);
- Learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- Hands-on experience with desktop publishing softwarer (InDesign/Canva/ Infogram), video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro), content management systems and social media platforms;
- Relevant education (BS/BA in a related field);
- Located in Brussels.
The successful candidate will join a small dedicated team in a pleasant working environment. The position provides an opportunity for professional edevelopment in a multicultural and stimulating environment. We offer salary according to experience and profile.
Please send your CV (maximum 2 pages) and cover letter in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we will only respond to shortlisted candidates.